Stationary concrete pump PSCP model 75 type 05018 is a compact-design machine, characterized by a high versatility of use. Machine will work efficiently on narrow construction sites as well as on medium-sized engineering projects. The pump has been designed and targeted at users’ demands and to meet the requirements of customers in various sectors of the construction industry.
Despite the machine is compact, it has not been simplified – the S-valve is driven by the hydraulic accumulator, which allows smooth and fully dynamic shifting of the S-valve, equally in the drive unit there are no unnecessary overloads which often occur in the fully hydraulical open-loop systems. The pump is equipped with the hydraulically driven, double-motor agitator in the hopper, that ensures a fully efficient suction of the concrete. In the standard version the machine is equipped with the water pump – also hydraulically driven. Due to the relatively high engine power – 91 kW – the machine easily works in high parameters of output as well as the high pressure. Thanks to highly efficient hydraulic oil-cooler the pump is prepared for long-lasting tasks.
The assembly of the high-class, turbocharged DEUTZ engine allows us to comply the emission directives, as well as to provide to our customers the reduction of fuel consumption due to electronic control of fuel injection. Stationary concrete pump PSCP 75.05018 has a pumping unit with the cylinders of 180 mm diameter and the 1000 stroke, that provides average output 50 m3 per hour. The machine has a fully controlled output adjustment in the standard version. The stationary PSCP 75.05018 pump is assembled on a single axle undercarriage and has a complete upperbody with enclosure of hinged covers.
Standard equipment of the stationary concrete pump PSCP:
- cable remote control;
- proportional output control of the pump;
- remote control of the engine r.p.m.;
- centralized lubrication system for the pumping unit (S-valve, agitator);
- auxilary set of emergency-switches mounted on both sides of the machine;
- safety device on the hopper grid;
- vibrator on the hopper grid;
- working lamp for the hopper;
- protection cover for the hopper;
- set of basic tools;
- complete equipment for the cleaning of the pump;
- water-hose with noozle – 15 meters;
- set of essential spare parts for the machine.