Stationary concrete pump Everdigm ETP 970 Crawler is equipped with tracked undercarriage – drive that allows the machine to move on the construction site by means of the hydraulically driven tracks. The main advantage of such undercarriage is much higher efficency in terms of manouverability on rough terrains. Thanks to wide tracks the machine would not sink or skid on the mud. Such drive enables the machine to overcome the obstacles on the construction-field without using excavators or tractors to pull the machine out.
Hyundai Everdigm ETP970 Crawler combines durability and effectivness thanks to the pumping unit with the S-valve. The machine-design advantages for very low concrete flow deformation, very low wear and also low pressure drop. Wear components such as wear plate and wear ring are manufactured out of high alloy tungsten-based material which guarantees long durability and wear resistance. Hydraulic circuit of the pumping group in the Hyundai Everdigm ETP 970 crawler pump works in a closed circuit flow. Automation and control circuit is based on up-to-date proportional controls. It allows easy servicing of the machine. Stationary concrete pump ETP 970 Crawler has maximum total weight of 8500 kg.
Main technical parameters of Everdigm ETP 970 crawler pump:
- maximal concrete output 90m3/h,
- maximal concrete pressure 71 bar,
- pumping piston diameter ø200mm,
- piston stroke 1600 mm.
Maximal theoretical distances which the machine is able to pump the concrete to are: 350 meters horizontally and approximately 230 meters vertically. Concrete pump ETP 970 crawler is equipped with Diesel DOOSAN engine – with total power 151 kW, which assures easy working at high parameters.
Standard equipment for Everdigm ETP crawler concrete pumps is:
- cable remote control;
- remote control of engine rpm;
- proportional control of pumping-output;
- automatic centralized lubrication system for whole units of pumping cell – such as: S-valve, agitator, conveying pistons;
- auxilary lube-ports for manual pump lubrication;
- safety emergency-STOP switches mounted on both sides of the machine;
- safety / emergency devices for hopper grid;
- vibrator on the hopper grid;
- safety cover for the plunger shifting cylinders;
- splash guard for hopper;
- rubber edge for hopper;
- working lamp mounted on the hopper;
- set of essential tools;
- equipment for concrete pump cleaning;
- water hose for water pump – 15 meters;
- set of basic spare parts for concrete pump.