Boom concrete pump Everdigm ECP 24 ZX is equipped with very robust and wear resistant pumping units with the S-valve. This design guarantees low pressure drop on the S-valve as well as hardly any deformation of concrete flow. Wear plate and wear ring are manufactured of tungsten carbide alloy that enables to keep the wearing at the minimized level. Everdigm ECP 24 ZX a a machine mounted on two axial or three axial chassis. It is typically a city pump which is ideal for operation in narrow and hard-to-reach places. It is a pump highly appreciated for inside-building jobs. Maximum reach of the 4-sectional boom is: 24 meters vertically; 19,8 meters horizontally and 13,7 meters in depth reach.
ECP 24 ZX is charactrised with very low boom unfolding height – which is 5,5 meters. The hydraulic circuit of the pumping unit in the EVERDIGM 24 ZX machine is based on the closed loop hydraulic principle. The electrical control of the pump is based on up-to-date proportional systems. It enables easily to track down the faults and misfunctioning. The standard pumping unit in the ECP 24 ZX machine works with maximum output of 110 m3/h and reaches the maximum concrete pressure 85 bar.
Standard equipment for the EVERDIGM 24 ZX boom concrete pump:
- radio remote control (HBC Germany brand);
- cable remote control;
- fully proportional control of all boom functions;
- proportional control of pumping-output;
- remote control of engine rpm;
- automatic central lubrication system for pumping group units – S-valve, agitator, pistons;
- additional lubricating ports for manual pump lubrication;
- safety E-STOP switches mounted on both sides of the machine;
- safety devices for hopper grid;
- working lamp mounted on the hopper;
- vibrator on the hopper grid;
- safety cover for the plunger shifting cylinders;
- splash guard for hopper;
- rubber edge for hopper;
- equipment for concrete pump cleaning;
- water hose for water pump – 15 meters;
- set of basic spare parts for concrete pump;
- set of tools.
Boom concrete pump Everdigm ECP 24 ZX